At home natural remedies for your cat or dog
What can you do for your cat or dog, at home, in the interim of ordering Vitality Science supplements and when it arrives at your door? We have a few suggestions that can help ease the symptoms. Natural “bandaids” that give more time to a suffering animal. You must understand that our mission is to relieve the suffering of all sick animals. Our life’s purpose is to help your animal be healthy and happy naturally.
Symptoms and natural bandaids:
- Gastro-intestinal Distress:
- Organic Canned Pumpkin (no spices). Pumpkin has natural fiber and will soothe the stomach
- Organic Plain Yogurt: If you do not have a probiotic at home, you can give a small amount of yogurt for the probiotic properites
- Electrolyte Intake: Give beef or chicken bone broth (no spices or seasonings)
- Charcoal Tablets: Have these on hand for a case of accidental ingestion of a toxin
- Fasting: Withhold all food for 24-72 hours. Always make sure there is water available to drink. Fasting will reset the system. *when reintroducing food, go slow, the system needs a chance to catch up*
- Change Diet: Remove any corn, wheat, soy, chicken, beef, salmon, or duck from the diet. Download our Pet Food Recommendation Sheet below
Cancer and Immune Deficiencies:
- Fenbendazole and CBD oil: Fenbendazole is the active ingredient in Panacur-C. It is a marketed dog dewormer, but studies have found that it is so much more than that.
- It is very gentle so it can be used on cats and sensitive dogs.
- When mixed with CBD oil will block cancer receptors.
- This will not cure cancer, but it will hold it at bay. It’s like plugging a hole up in a dam.
- (find the proper dosage for CBD oil by clicking here)
- This mixture can give your animal time, and when provided in conjunction with The Advanced Immune Restoration Protocol or The Advanced Immune Restoration Protocol GOLD, you will see great results.
- Fenbendazole can be purchased at most local farm feed stores and on Amazon.
- The recommended dosage is 1g per every 10lbs of the animal once a day WITH CBD oil.
- Vitamin C: Liposomal Vitamin C has the best and fastest absorption into the body. If this is an emergency, use whatever you have. Even crushing up those big hard pills and putting them into the food is good enough for right now until the products are delivered.
- (tip) You will know the dosage that your animal needs by doing a test. Increase with each feeding until the animal gets diarrhea, then back up to the previous dose before that episode. This is the amount their body needs to deal with its specific issue.
Beef Bone Broth (no spices or seasonings): This can help fortify and give essential nutrients to a weakened body
Open wounds or sores:
- Colloidal silver: This can be a lifesaver. It will disinfect and soothe the wound
- Organic Canned Pumpkin (no spices): Pumpkin has natural fiber and will soothe the stomach
- Organic Coconut Oil: Cooling to the GI tract and lubricating. Most animals love the taste. Start with a small amount and increase if needed. If the animal has been constipated for over 48 hours, toxins will build up inside the body, this must be relieved immediately.
- Increase water intake: This will hydrate the bowels.
- Add more litter: Sometimes, cats will not eliminate until there is a proper amount of litter in the box. For dogs, take a walk: exercise will help the bowels to eliminate
- Organic Plain Yogurt: Add a small amount of plain yogurt if you do not have probiotics available
- Change Diet: Download the free Pet Food Recommendation Guide above.
- Miralax: This is the last resort, in my opinion. It works fast but try the other options first.
Use these at-home remedies to treat acute issues and when our products arrive, they will get to the root cause. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Do you have a natural home remedy that has worked for your animal in the past, and you would like to share it with us? Please comment below. We would love to hear from you.